Jacqueline in touch with spirit... -
RSS

Recent Posts

New beginnings
Flower in her hair
Rainy night at Gemco
monk with a tea tray
Cameo delight
powered by

My Blog

monk with a tea tray

Bright blessing's everyone, i hope you are managing to see the wonders in your world. If not, i hope this amazes you as it did me and that it encourages you to to have a broader perspective of what is going on around you.

Also a big thank you to my client for letting me share this part of her reading with you.
Remember the world isn't always as you see it !

Mostly, we think, it is only the people that we know that have an interest in us but do we really know who is watching over us ? Just remember that even if you are unsure about guides existing they know you exist, so, don't worry!!!!

As we ask for grace in times of sorrow or frustration or even when we are happy or just curious; the guides are always ready to oblige us. They ask for nothing in return just our trust and readiness to accept spiritual connections and learning.

The read opened with a scene reminding me of Bali. The nodding of head assured me she understood this
 "Oh yes, i have just come back from Bali "
Me.. "Do you know you brought a monk back with you ?"
"NO, i don't think so"
Me.. "Well i have a monk here for you and he say's you asked for him to come."
He held up a floral tea tray with exotic tea and a lovely china cup upon it....I told her what i was seeing.
Now i was feeling a little weird as usually i only give relative's and so i asked her if her mother had left  china tea cups to her.
She frowned a little then said "You are not going to believe this" ( usually my line ! )
Apparantly a few years before she had been visiting a Darjeeling tea plantation and then called into the local Monastery.

Well, the penny dropped, this was the Monk from back then finally being able to let his presence known. WOW, and he was beaming a toothless grin.
I smiled as i said "i think he is happy that we know he is here and that he is more than happy to guide you through your up's and down's in life" He will be honoured if you would accept him.

How clever was he to become recognized in this way.
He also let us know that he would try and get a spirit guide drawing of himself manifested through someone for her. So i hope this materializes one day. How fantastic would that be. I asked her to promise to show me if it happens.
Confirmation is alway's wonderful and i love to watch it unfold.
So, remember, you don't have to do this journey on your own, all you need to do is ask for direction, a sign or healing.

It brought to mind all the times i have asked for help when lighting a candle in St Pauls Cathedral in Melbourne. So do i have a host of Angels around me ? Does God hear us ? Has Jesus helped those i knew to be suffering?

My answer to that? I BELIEVE SO............

Wonderous living everyone, may the guides enrich YOUR life.

11 Comments to monk with a tea tray:

Comments RSS
ecift on Monday, 10 March 2014 3:16 AM
Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is advantage.
Reply to comment

aussiewriter legit on Monday, 25 September 2017 11:47 PM
How you write such nice things . I am wonder sometimes how you people think all these . I always come to read your article and you always win my heart . I want to meet you and want to say thank you personally . Keep posting articles like that which touch our spirits and give calm to our minds . Thanks
Reply to comment

Sheila Emerson on Wednesday, 7 March 2018 7:17 PM
Nice and welcome.
Reply to comment

australian essay writing on Wednesday, 18 April 2018 3:35 PM
It is all about giving a respect to someone that has been there to visit you at the same place of your. I have seen many great monks serving tea trays to those whom they had been never concern.
Reply to comment

roblox hack free robux on Wednesday, 4 July 2018 5:27 PM
Reply to comment

Adam Gardiner on Monday, 16 July 2018 8:49 PM
I am happy to be on this website, you have shared useful content which i like reading.I will com,e back to the website in future to read more similar articles. gym flooring
Reply to comment

Michael Harding on Monday, 16 July 2018 9:29 PM
I am impressed to see your writing style, you have used simple words which makes it easy to understand.I will come back to read more articles. Electrical Rubber Matting
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Tuesday, 16 October 2018 2:20 PM
I really liked your article. Keep up the good work.
Reply to comment

21421 on Tuesday, 15 January 2019 2:34 PM
421
Reply to comment

neck dystonia treatment on Saturday, 29 June 2019 8:48 PM
This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information.
Reply to comment

Lucky on Tuesday, 22 October 2019 12:01 AM
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks! gantdaily.com/classifieds/author/lookitup docracy.com/userprofile/show?userId=3olkhwv1xp
Reply to comment