Jacqueline in touch with spirit... -
RSS

Recent Posts

New beginnings
Flower in her hair
Rainy night at Gemco
monk with a tea tray
Cameo delight
powered by

My Blog

Flower in her hair

Hello dear readers, thank you to those visiting my blog site and I really do appreciate the comments that you leave me. I hope to post more on here this year as requested. The interest that has been shown on the subject of mediumship from all parts of the globe has made me realize the need for me to share my experiences on here. So I will do so with Honesty and much love. Thank you to those that give me permission to share, it means a lot to me.

It also has come to my attention the need to understand the process that happens between myself and the spirit world as a reading is in progress. I can say that it baffles me at times and I never take it for granted !

I can never tell exactly what will happen or even if it will happen but when it goes right it is a magic process. Look at it from an open vision or a sceptic vision the choice is yours. Do you want to believe ? I certainly do ! The spirit world will try as hard as they can to let you know they are there. I have had the proof !!

Sometimes in a reading some evidence may not get placed. I have learnt not to get ruffled and will explain at the time "this may not be for you our visitor may be for the next client, the timing may be out " as was the case in a reading today. It is not a cop out, it is the truth. I have no control but it doesn't mean it isn't valid, as I hope this snippet will show.

I had a lovely young girl come today and we were validating messages from her grandmothers from both sides of the family and a young friend who had tragically passed in a car accident when suddenly we went of track. Information was coming through about her wearing a flower in her hair. The puzzled expression coming back at me told me it wasn't being placed for now. I have to thank the patience my clients have with me as we tried to sort it out but in this instance we didn't. I finished the read and as she left I asked her to let me know if the flower bit gets resolved.

Half an hour later my next client showed up and low and behold ......... she had a flower in her hair !!
In this instance her mother had come in too early. Frustrating ? No. It just happens. Like a crossed line on a phone.

So you see, I share with you these incredible and unbelievable moments to let you into the world of spirit. As much as we try there will be errors in timing so please be understanding that this is an amazing process and wonderful act of  orchestrating that spirit world try to align for us. We all do our best and it is an intimate act that is special beyond words.

Be patient when you go for a reading and all I ask is that you do your best (if you are a sceptic ) to allow for errors.

Thank you to all the people that I meet and I am truly grateful for the respect you show me when I read for you. Your love for me helps to expand the information that is able to come through.

Blessed be, may love and happiness prevail in your life and thank you for reading these words.

11 Comments to Flower in her hair:

Comments RSS
buy emeralds on Saturday, 4 October 2014 12:03 AM
I bookmark your website and will come back in the future.
Reply to comment

affordable resume service reviews on Thursday, 12 July 2018 6:38 PM
I think that it is great that there are gifted people like you who could help all of us. Letting us know and receive our loved one's final message for us. There are times that a death of a family member is so sudden that they never got to say their last words. Some spirits out there cannot cross over to the afterlife because they have some unfinished business. Maybe with a reading, you can help them accomplish their wishes and they could finally rest in peace.

anonymus on Tuesday, 26 June 2018 4:02 AM
good post
Reply to comment

retailjobsbd on Wednesday, 4 July 2018 6:27 AM
I think it was the pleasant night for all of you in that city. In other cities, people still waiting for rain and they also want to enjoy these moments.
Reply to comment

lin on Tuesday, 10 July 2018 6:43 PM
nice
Reply to comment

George Boyle on Monday, 16 July 2018 6:06 PM
You have written an excellent article.I have learned a lot from this post which will help me in future.Keep writing more similar content. tarpaulin covers
Reply to comment

Scott Bolton on Monday, 16 July 2018 6:36 PM
Wonderful content, you have made a great research before writing this post.Keep up your good work. gym flooring
Reply to comment

James on Monday, 16 July 2018 10:44 PM
Its really very helpful post for me. I am really very thankful for this. You have done a great post. Kindly share the picture of the flower also. rubber matting for vans
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Tuesday, 16 October 2018 2:20 PM
Nice review. Thank you for sharing this information. The information was very helpful and saved a lot of my time.i am very happy to be here.
Reply to comment

imgrum on Wednesday, 31 July 2019 3:33 PM
I hope to hear more updates from you, this sounds beautiful.
Reply to comment

Monk on Thursday, 17 October 2019 8:17 PM
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks! nerdyshow.com/members/googleme1/profile tabletennisdaily.com/forum/member.php?76191-dealsforyou1
Reply to comment