Jacqueline in touch with spirit... -
RSS

Recent Posts

Spirit will not wait
feeling hopeful
Covid update
Still here
New beginnings

Categories

hopeful
readings are back
powered by

My Blog

Spirit will not wait

Hi all
I have succumbed to Zoom, messenger and face time reading.
Maybe for some it is isn't as great as a one on one session but I now think it is time to get back to it in the only way possible that we have right now.

Yes, zoom can be a pain in some ways but it has it's benefits too.
Like reading world wide for one. Distance hold's  no problem but of course you have to speak English !

Many of us need some comfort right now with all the sadness that is going on.

I cannot imagine what it would be like not being able to be at a loved ones funeral because of the restrictions. But so many are going through this right now. It is devastating.

Please know that distance can never be a barrier when you carry love in your heart.

For those that have passed alone in nursing homes, hospital or even alone at home; know that they were not alone. Loved ones from the spirit side would be by their sides. Small comfort for you perhaps but I feel grateful in that knowledge. It is a comfort of sorts.

And for all of us struggling with window visits, face time and zoom chats to parents in nursing homes just remember it too shall pass and we will have done our best.
As my mum said "just seeing your faces put's a smile on mine"

Let's hope this Pandemic disappears real soon.

Until then, I will put my best foot forward with the challenges of technology and do my best to connect the two worlds together.

I have done a few of these and miraculously they still work.

As in distance healing the energies find their way !

God bless and love to all.

If you are on my waiting list I will be in touch soon to see if it is an option for you.

Jackie.

7 Comments to Spirit will not wait:

Comments RSS
Percy J. Powell on Sunday, 25 October 2020 1:01 AM
The number of story pages and the script pages should always be in a ratio of 1:1. There are some reasons for this, one of them being visual arrangement. For an artist to draw and process the information easily, the information provided to him for a story page should be on a single script page Click Here To Know More.
Reply to comment

Ben on Tuesday, 3 November 2020 9:49 PM
This blog is very interesting. I really like it very much. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing First class wheel chocks
Reply to comment

Jane on Wednesday, 11 November 2020 1:23 AM
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept metal stair nosing
Reply to comment

Jim on Friday, 20 November 2020 5:48 AM
This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. kids drawing tablet
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Saturday, 21 November 2020 5:29 PM
I must say that overall i am really impressed with this blog. It is easy to see that you are impassioned about your writing. I wish I had got your ability to write. Such a good style of writing. Once again i will say thanks for sharing this wonderful blog. bioidentical hormones for men
Reply to comment

Assisted living near me on Tuesday, 1 December 2020 6:28 AM
This article is very good. I like it.Interesting post. Thanks for posting this.Please share more information. Assisted living near me
Reply to comment

Alice on Monday, 28 December 2020 8:46 PM
I learned a lot from the insight you shared here. It's good to learn more about this topic, and if you have some free time or you're curious about some celebrity basic information, you can visit celeb networth and search for it.
Reply to comment